Spec-Savers Preller Walk has been providing optometric services to the greater area of Bloemfontein since November 2010.
Our complement of 4 four staff members including optometrist are;
Luane van der Merwe - B-Optom
Burnedette van den Heever - Practice Manager
Letitia Jacobs - Frontliner
Marlize van Heerden - Frontliner
We are able to offer our customers innovative technology from our 1 one testing room including auto refractor / tonometer. Firstly the customer is "King" and therefor deserves an experience that echo's quality, consistency and aftercare. My role is to ensure that everybody understands that their individual contribution is critically important and that the customer experience is the cumulative result of our collective effort.
Our professional optometry practices has
1. Really Listen to the customer.
2. Good people skills are important, especially the ability to make customers feel at ease.
3. One who continuously develops their professional capabilities, is flexible and collaborates with the rest of the team.
1. Genuinely Interact, and respect your customer, provide value that's superior to other options and build trust by communicating good or bad changes, be honest!
Find out if you pre-qualify within 30 seconds.
- Between the ages of 18 and 65
- Earn a minimum of R5000/month
- Be a responsible credit user
Application Assistance Request
Send us your cell number and we will SMS you a link to complete your application.